Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    And have they stated which update they will be terminating it with?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Rerelease, just for a new start date for copyrights and new dollars, while keeping input costs low. It happens all the times, under every media copyrightlaw (books, music, movies, games etc. none excluded).

Television was the new Radio
    VHS was the new BIOS/TV
    VCD/CDi was the new VHS
    DVD was the new VCD/CDi
    HD-DVD was ment to be the new DVD, but BluRay got it right.

Now everything is going to be Full HD with 3D along the corner. Tomorrow people decide to drop 3D or get heavy migrains and another media is there to take over...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The question is what's wrong with that? I mean I get rereleases all the time for stuff I didnt get on its own time. A pretty good example is the gow series I didnt play them on the ps2, or my watchmen book I got the newest edition because I've never read it. So what's wrong with rereleases?

PS3news got it right, preservation, all these collections, all the rereleases, the emus, the retro stuff the blast to the pasts are none other than preservation forms. I havent played, read, watched a lot of material thats pretty damn good now a days. Im still waiting to play FFVI once I get the time to play it, and thats a snes game!!
    Last edited by adrianc1982; 11-05-2010 at 04:00 AM Reason: grammer

Sly Cooper is on that list of "remastered/re-released/backwards compatible" (that's such a bologna term to using) games.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Rain View Post
    Final Fantasy X remastered
    If they don't throw in the Japanese audiotrack this time, I think I'm gonna cry.

Otherwise, Final Fantasy X International undubbed on HD Loader PS2 FTW. Playing through Final Fantasy X with the English dub is like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

I own FFX and FFX2, is it legal for me to download the international edition? If I can't do that, then can I modify my FFX bin/cue to have the international options? If not I can only import it, or wait for re-mastered edition?

I only need MGS 2 and 3 in HD

Will be an easy job for SE..

A fair few of their PS2 games were done in 1280 x 720 but were compressed to smaller resolutions (There are some pics of FF12 running at 720p & apart from the gui the graphics look good)

With The space of bluray I hope they do take a cue from sly cooper and do like three games per disc, then it'll definitely be worth the money. I could care less about Trophys but HD classic = win in my book

Quote Originally Posted by jokr2k10 View Post
    Hardly "Backwards compatibility". Pretty much the only console that has backwards compatibility is the Wii, I don't know of any GameCube games that are not compatible.
    As far as I'm aware, the only differences between a wii and a gamecube is the wireless support and a whopping 244Mhz extra in the processor, and 81Mhz in gpu. It's like playing vista games on windows 7. Not a big change to have to overcome.

I agree though, that $ony with all it's big sue-everyone money should be able to develop an emulator.. and make it free to use. Well, now that I think of it, they are probably running out of money by this point with lawyer's fees and need to 'squeeze blood out of a turnip' so to speak.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News