Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just because they send someone an email saying they "may be a good fit" doesn't mean they are offering them the job. The person would still have to go through the whole formal interviewing and hiring process.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This might not be related to the PS3, but more toward their upcoming Android phone. For those who don't know, Koush works on ClockworkMod, a flashable android recovery that allows users to backup and flash ROMS on their android devices, among other things. I can see it as a move to stop piracy on the phone if they release games or whatever on it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i wouldn't have worked for sony unless they paid me around 20000usd a month as salary with other benefits...

Everyone has their price. Humans are so weak, enough money and they'll do anything. this is why the world hates the west.

we will kill our brothers in battle if you pay the toll.

Dont get so hyper... That's a lot of money man.. And its just a job.. Not going on killing people...! So chill man...

i'd agree and find out all their secrets and give them to other people anonymously and muck up the console some more. what they gonna do? sue me for not making good security?

DUDE. This guy has MORALS X100000 PROPZ.

Isn't this the obvious next step for Sony? I'm honestly surprised they haven't done this sooner.

I would have taken the job. I could give a crap less about Hotz when I have a family to feed.

This guy is a very skilled programmer and its possible he had applied for a different position, and with Sony's move to drop there new game platform to Android hence e-mailing him with a different job title offer.

This has nothing to do with the ps3 aside from someone very public to the android scene getting recruited by sony and telling everyone about it.

PSFreedom is what he made for the ps3 the Jailbreaking app for the android platform.

echoes4ever
    Congratulations to Koushik position. A 5 star to this guy integrity. (applause)

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News