Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Worldwide Weekly Chart for Week Ending 21st November 2009

DS = 749,934 Total = 114,761,729 (+52%)
    Wii = 702,186 Total = 57,378,748 (+26%)
    PS3 = 359,417 Total = 27,040,999 (+10%)
    x360 = 285,460 Total = 33,658,257 (-3%)
    psp = 207,594 Total = 53,007,562 (+12%)
    PS2 = 82,043 Total = 133,115,546 (+18%)

You see?PS3 got a + of 10% wile x360 loos -3%.Your finished!!
    But only X360 is modable?

Look at the DS (+52%) or Wii (+26%)
    For the PS2 there are two major reasons: very cheap games and HB, since can be used like a movie player/mp3 player/etc

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Also with regard to those stats- Worldwide sales are a funny thing. remember the news about ps2 launching in brazil? Now they will be counting brazil ps2 sales in worldwide sales i presume but guess what? Ps2s would have been in brazil long before that through imports from the states.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Ok, it isnt. I personally love backups because i don't have a game rental service here and it costs a fortune to get a single game. You guys just keep thinking it doesn't have any possibly good points because it can't possibly have any. Take a poll of ps3/360 in my country and you will see the ps3 is hard to find. Not that the 360 owners don't buy games, cause they do.

On your 2nd point they wouldn't allow an open source console, its the same mindset that allows you to make that argument that would prevent them from doing so. (=/= linux )
    If you're that poor where you live, I would recommend moving to the U.S. or Canada ASAP, and building a new life here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol. its not always about poor though, someone making the same as someone else in the US etc would pay more to get the same game and have a harder time doing it.

Why should i move just so i can buy games anyway?

Then keep your mouth about "Im from a 3rd World country we can not afford games".

But anyway every one here with little bit more of brain and ethics can see that you both dont really have one single good argument.

The fact that the other consoles are hackable doesnt matter.But the fact that plz like you to state things like "A Unhackable Console can not have success" and the PS3 sales are just 6 Millions behind the x360 and keep moving up does matter.

You both (it seems) dont have realized that the PS3 is the 1st UNHACKABLE console in History so all your nice talking is just and simply crap!!

If this gen would be over and you could compare the sales to the other consoles of the same gen THEN you could say it does matter.But till the first unhackable console and the end of the gen you couldnt say nothing.Just watch the weeklys sales.

But every time funny to read your both posts about that.The World wide sales also include the sales that other ones buy (maybe) in the US and then resell it in a other country.

Sales are Sales my frinds if here or there or any where doesnt matter.And only the fact that some countrys will not be listed should say enough.

At last i never sayed that the x360 is the only hackable console.But if you want to do a comparison with the Wii what would be selled to the release for 250€ and was the cheapesd one, beside the fact that they hyped the whole clobus with here Wii mote, and if you really want to do a comparison to other consoles then the x360 or handhelds then you both have absolutely no clue what your talking about.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 11-29-2009 at 10:26 PM

cfwprophet, the fact your English is so bad makes me think its pointless arguing with you. Your comments on the 3rd world issue are stupid to say the least and border on bigotry. Think in absolutes and you end up failing hard. I am not saying its right or there shouldn't be attempts to stop it, I am just saying it factors into ppls decisions to purchase in countries where retailers don't have games shipped to them by sony/ms/nintendo. When you buy games at retail price, import, markup for profit then sell to consumers with tax added on top of that, its not hard to understand its going to be a bit much for consumers. Well... its obviously hard for you to understand.

You both (it seems) dont have realized that the PS3 is the 1st UNHACKABLE console in History so all your nice talking is just and simply crap!!
    Whats the point of that statement? The ps3 is the most successful console in history?
    Last edited by semitope; 11-29-2009 at 10:48 PM

semitope:
    cfwprophet, the fact your English is so bad makes me think its pointless arguing with you.
    But it seems it is good enough to be a MOD here on PS3NEWS.
    Even if it is in the Wii section.Im pretty sure, I with MY bad english have helped here in this and in other forums more plz then you can imaging.

You cant touch me sweets
    semitope: Well... its obviously hard for you to understand.
    Well let us look to the next two quotes to see who of both of us have problems with understanding.
    cfwprophet:
    semitope: Whats the point of that statement? The ps3 is the most successful console in history?
    Mate you make my day.
    Thx to you.

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post

Do you watch the xbox scene? I don't think so mate
    If someone put in the wild some tehnical info and datasheets from sony, PS3 will be hacked, trust me!

I seriously doubt it would be a good choice to release the PS4 before something like 2015, the PS3 is still FAR AWAY from being pushed to the max. Of course releasing the PS4 early would bring lots of money to $ony, but I'm not sure many ppl will buy it because of the high price it would have.

Anyway, if they want to release it early, they will, and they can easily force ppl to buy it by removing support for the PS3. Seeing as what lifespan the PS2 had (has), the PS3 still has 5+ years in it at least.

At hosmy
    Do you watch the xbox scene? I don't think so mate
    If someone put in the wild some tehnical info and datasheets from sony, PS3 will be hacked, trust me!
    If you dont have seen it, i've posted the NEWS about the new hacked LiteOn drives

But by the way, I for myself belive that it is already done.But it needs time to find the correct day to release or to test some things or wathever.

Look at the x360 and the freshly released FreeBoot v0.2

But it doesnt have something to do about Hardware sales.I ask you: Do you really want to say that if the PS3 would have cost like the Wii 250€ to the release that it would be on the same place like now?

No way!!!The success of a console depands to 60-80% on the price they will be selled for.

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News