Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50



  1. #11
    Registered User CyanCaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    407
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry, but I can't find a single comment I agree with except for the release date. First off, The PS3 isn't at full power yet. Very close, but isn't there yet. So since 2012 is about 2 years away now, and we would assume it would come out late in the year for Christmas and so on meaning about 2 years and 11 months. That said, since the PS3 is only now coming close to it's full potential. We won't need a graphics upgrade to run games for the next 4 years. Meaning that a 2012 release seems very, very, very unnecessary.

    In addition to that, blu-ray was already almost "Too much" For the current generation of games. I can only think of three games that used more then 10GB of storage, and although they are some of the best on the console. HVD (Holographic Video Disc) will probably not be release commercially. Mainly because it was made for the U.S. Military and scientists. So blu-ray should be good enough for the next gen.

    The only thing I hope from Sony is the following...
    1: Their new console isn't marketed to casual gamers.
    2: They use 7 direct cores instead of 7 split cores will one direct head.
    3: They use a better GPU.

    Anyway, That's my take on it.

  2. #12
    Senior Member cfwprophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,815
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hosmy View Post
    IMO ps3 loose because of price and lack of homebrew.If ps3 isn't hacked till ps4, next ps will have his fate, i say this because i know many ppl who bought ps3 and they waited for something to arrive. They regret it now
    Such a BS unbelivable!!

    Sony is the only one who makes 100% profit with games on the PS3!! Because you cant pirate games for ps3.

    The other ones every time loos money when a good title will be released in case of pirated games.

    -think about it-
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 11-26-2009 at 02:38 PM

  3. #13
    Registered User mazterggedon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From wiki:

    "IBM will release POWER7 based Power Systems in 2010 and will also be available as upgrades to Power 570 and 595 systems. POWER7 will come in four, six or eight core versions."

    so, there is a posibility of upgrading the current ps3 hardware, maybe just like power 570 systems??, from this i can only think about how much "extra" power you can get from a POWER7 based system, maybe not that much... if we compare the latest core2quad (4 real cores) with the latest coreI7 (4 real cores, 8 logical beacouse HT), the REAL diference is no that much in a standar system specs... well that's another topic.

    Like cfwprophet, i think too that a very very powerful system is useless without a very powerful coder.

    what will be next....
    Last edited by mazterggedon; 11-26-2009 at 03:17 PM Reason: misstype

  4. #14
    Banned User hosmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    56
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Such a BS unbelivable!!

    Sony is the only one who makes 100% profit with games on the PS3!! Because you cant pirate games for ps3.

    The other ones every time loos money when a good title will be released in case of pirated games.

    -think about it-
    I don't care about their profit, I care about what i paid for. 599euros for a console and 40-50euros for a game! ridiculous!. Since i live in eastern europe, i can't affrod 50 games, and almost no one around here has this money. PS2 gained that sales because is modable, basically, here unmoded ps2 has no value.If sony wants to make this product luxury then don't expect for high sales.

  5. #15
    Senior Member cfwprophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,815
    This have nothing to do with your first post and my comment!! You posted:
    IMO ps3 loose because of price and lack of homebrew.If ps3 isn't hacked till ps4, next ps will have his fate, i say this because i know many ppl who bought ps3 and they waited for something to arrive. They regret it now
    I sayed:
    Such a BS unbelivable!!

    Sony is the only one who makes 100% profit with games on the PS3!! Because you cant pirate games for ps3.

    The other ones every time loos money when a good title will be released in case of pirated games.
    and then you come with a BS post like this:
    I don't care about their profit, I care about what i paid for. 599euros for a console and 40-50euros for a game! ridiculous!. Since i live in eastern europe, i can't afford 50 games, and almost no one around here has this money. PS2 gained that sales because is modable, basically, here unmoded ps2 has no value.If sony wants to make this product luxury then don't expect for high sales.
    Reply With Quote
    Do you really thing some one from a other part of europe will be rich?Do you think i can afford 50 Games for PS3 or Wii or x360?Im from Austria my Europen frind but what you talking is crap.

    The only reason why you say such things is becosue YOU want to have Backups for PS3 and in case the PS3 till yet is Unhackable you just talking this nonsense.

    Beside that Europen countrys like Germany and Austria have to pay the highest price for videogaming consoles and there games world wide!!!

  6. #16
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    303
    i dont think that sony plans a ps4 actually.

    they lost so much millions on the ps3 which have to be getting back first with blueray and game selling.

    that i think they will talk about a ps4 in 2017 or 18.

  7. #17
    Banned User hosmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    The only reason why you say such things is becosue YOU want to have Backups for PS3
    You have no ideea now many people wants to play backups. Actually they don't want HB, just to play dld games

    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Do you really thing some one from a other part of europe will be rich?Do you think i can afford 50 Games for PS3 or Wii or x360?Im from Austria my Europen frind but what you talking is crap.
    No but they will mod it and will dld games. There is no point to buy a console which you can't buy games later. I'm sure you don't know the reality, because in Austria ppl don't sell pirated games on local marker for 1$ and unmoded ps2 is 5$ (360 may be 100$) and developers make fortunes not sony.

    Bungie sold 8 mil units of Halo 2 x 30$ = 240$. If you have the pleasure to make this guys reach, go ahead. There is no point to argue because i live (and other half of the globe) in 3rd world countrys. This is just a small corner, take a look on GSM forums, every mobile phone is unlockable. Some guys discovered a way to unlock a phone (don't remember which one) and now they traver across europe weeks to unlock ppls phones.

    First box to unlock BB5 was 20.000-30.000euros / unit! Yes, just to unlock BB5 (n95,n73 etc). Dejan from Serbia has mil of euros by unlocking Nokia phones! Black market is much important than you think

    This is epic fail for the scene (till now), obvious some students/kids/fanboys/hackers-wannabe/ppl with some spare time/etc can't hack a system that some BIG corporations invested hundreds of thousands $ in this project ... including security.
    Peace

  8. #18
    Contributor semitope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Such a BS unbelivable!!

    Sony is the only one who makes 100% profit with games on the PS3!! Because you cant pirate games for ps3.

    The other ones every time loos money when a good title will be released in case of pirated games.

    -think about it-
    Really? But think about the fact that the wii and the 360 AND the all powerful ps2 are hacked shtless and are outselling the ps3 including game sales figures. Even the psp is hacked like a mofo and has sold more than the ps3 (twice as much) after being released just a year prior. The psp would have died given the poor quality of games it has if it wasnt hacked.

    Also for you guys going on about release date, the next 360 will most surely come earlier than the years you mentioned and so will the next nintendo console. Sony is not going to be caught taking a piss this time and the date does actually fit well with previous console releases. PS was in 1994, ps2 6 years later in 2000 and ps3 6 years later in 2006. Why not ps4 6 years later in 2012? The ps3 won't die and should the ps4 be BC it would allow the devs to continue making ps3 games and port them to the ps4. God of war II was released, a year after the Ps3 release, for the ps2 so its not bad at all.

  9. #19
    Senior Member cfwprophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,815
    Ive nothing to say any more your faced off now.

    I never sayed that i dont want to have backups on the PS3 and if you will spend a few hours on reading this forum then you maybe will find some Hack Packs compiled and released from me, among few other things, but all this nice talking have nothing to do with that that sony loos in case of the lack of pirated games.

    Beside that if your only interests are pirated games on the ps3 and that sony and the ps3 will be bad becouse WE can not use backups for what then you are here?

    The PS3 isnt hacked and most likely will never be

    ps. You can not compare the x360 sells with the ps3 sells becouse the whole first 2-3 series (if not more) are a only miss productions and many users allready have here 2 or 3 console. (maybe more)
    And the generation isnt done yet....
    Really? But think about the fact that the wii and the 360 AND the all powerful ps2 are hacked shtless and are outselling the ps3 including game sales figures. Even the psp is hacked like a mofo and has sold more than the ps3 (twice as much) after being released just a year prior. The psp would have died given the poor quality of games it has if it wasnt hacked
    Really? I didnt know that? THX Hahaha....and the psp isnt longer on the marked then the ps3? No?

    Again does the psp cost to the beginning from release like a PS3 600€? Yes, it did?

    Guys use your Brain before talking.Its your best weapon. Use it...
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 11-26-2009 at 09:00 PM

  10. #20
    Contributor semitope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    605
    Don't get insulting now. The psp is a portable system, I'd expect you scale the price with that. It debuted at 250$ which is not a small fee.

    Even if you dont compare consoles because of multiple 360 purchases you still can't ignore the fact that the games, which are really what piracy/backups should affect, are selling more on the 360 and wii.

    Anyway, off topic!!!!

 

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News