Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: PS3 Price Cut and PS3 Slim at GamesCom on August 18?

Sponsored Links
    According to Belgium site [Register or Login to view links], Sony has been briefing retailers of an imminent ?100 (85) price cut on the 80GB PS3.

The rumors follow the news that Sony is informing Japanese retailers that the 80GB PS3 model will not be shipping after August 8th, while Sony has cut the cost of its 160GB PlayStation 3 bundle from Amazon by $50.

To quote: "Sony are looking to make a big splash at GamesCom, so it we'll see big hardware and software news coming out of their Press Conference," said Associate Editor of PSM3, Andy Hartup.

"There's little doubt PS3 Slim will happen at some point - PSone and PS2 went through the same treatments - and GamesCom seems like a prime time to unveil it. I wouldn't bet against a PS3 Slim / Uncharted 2 bundle appearing this October."

Rumor: PS3 Price Cut and PS3 Slim at GamesCom on August 18?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i like how its slim but i hope it doesnt malfunction more often like with the ps2..

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News