Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Not that it makes it any more true, but this is the latest on the rumor: [Register or Login to view links]
    This morning we picked up on a story from VG247 suggesting cross-game chat would appear in the next firmware update for the PS3. Well, this afternoon we can reveal that, if our source is to be believed, this is indeed the case – we’ve had a chat with our own source (who wishes to remain anonymous) that has confirmed in principle that the next software update will feature an XMB-based cross game communication tool centred around voice chat.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's just my opinion, but I think that if they were going to include this much requested feature, it would be in a major update... not in a .10 update. I would like to be proven wrong, but we will just have to wait and see.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope it's not another rumour cuz every time I heard something like this it turns out to be fake
    so plz $ony don't disappoint me

we have like the best system ever and they won't utilize it what a waste of money..

Quote Originally Posted by broy4686 View Post
    It's just my opinion, but I think that if they were going to include this much requested feature, it would be in a major update... not in a .10 update. I would like to be proven wrong, but we will just have to wait and see.
    Any of you guys ever consider that "Major Update" means something different to Sony?

Quote Originally Posted by broy4686 View Post
    Maybe since the update to 3.0 was so lackluster they felt that a .10 update wouldn't matter. I know that the only thing that I really noticed about 3.0 was the "sparkly" background, the premium themes and easier access to the PSN store. Those didn't scream majorly important to me.

The 2 biggest updates that I would like are the ability to play whatever music I want in whichever game I please, and the ability to organize my downloaded content how ever I like. They only offer 2 choices and neither of them are alphabetically.

the next update needs!!!! awsomeness inside !!! + Catz

in the next update you should be able to send pudding to other users on your friends list and also cat transfers would be nice

please add this in the next update along with voice chat in games!
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

0716091911.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Setoku View Post
    in the next update you should be able to send pudding to other users on your friends list and also cat transfers would be nice

please add this in the next update along with voice chat in games!
    +1 For the cat transfers.
    Seriously, as everyone I'm hoping that this Cross-Voice chat comes soon, if not ... well.

Wow, I hope this piece of info is true indeed.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News