Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think i stay in 3.15 firmware! sony before bring out firmwares every 2 to 3 months and now every one month they have a new update!!

they scared of cfw idea i think!!!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its only a matter of time to till sony get ripped by a cfw, and when this happens they have more enemies then they can imagine now. every legal linux ps3 user is turned since 3.21 into a "hacker" because they dont want to lose their ps3 linux.

so was it intelligent to cut of the linux function from the ps3? i don't think so. every guy every girl every grandpa will use a cfw to have all functions from the ps3. and with the possibility to play backups, there comes the question "why should i pay?" sony has dug their own grave. they reacted like little 10 year old kids, and now they get the bill

i can't wait for the first cfw, and the reaction from sony.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    New firmware? hummm. Sony goes to remove what of this time? the support the 5,1 of the sound, the vibration of the control, or to charge 1 to dollar of each one to have access psn, or who knows it reviewed its concepts and goes to also restore the otheros in slim.

Big Grin

I'm still on 2.40 :-D

Have about 6 games gathering dust because I didn't choose to update fw...

lol, i have a ps3 in the closet still on 2.00 or 2.10, i forgot why i updated it, it might have been custom themes, i forgot.

has anyone had the privileged of getting their hands on 3.40 yet? i've been out of the loop the last couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    has anyone had the privileged of getting their hands on 3.40 yet? i've been out of the loop the last couple of weeks.
    I haven't seen it myself yet, although perhaps it's on Devnet. Before being pulled, it may have also been on Sony's media FTP servers (ie [Register or Login to view links]) but the password was recently changed... so unless someone has a new pass there is no way of checking at the moment.

Hope is coming very soon, and even me.. i hope they at end they have included a maximum of change not just security updates.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News