Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: PS3 Firmware 2.50 to Arrive between October 13th to 19th

Sponsored Links
    TheSixthAxis (linked above) is reporting that the PS3 Firmware v2.50 update will be released sometime in the week, between the 13th and 19th of October.

To quote:

Our friends over at [Register or Login to view links] have just let us know that the next PS3 Firmware update will be between the 13th and the 19th of October.

Basically, at some point next week. There should also be another PSP update around the same time. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This seems to make sense because the new blue tooth headset for SOCOM Confrontation will be out on the 14th and I would think a firmware update may be needed due to screen shots showing battery level for the headset on screen and other info. about the headset. I guess we'll see

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe also they will throw in something for the keypad for the controller... I bet you this won't change anything major, even thou I wish it would... probably another pointless update.

does anybody know how long afterwards it takes for the 'debug' or test firmware to be released?

I really hope that at some point an in-game XMB is integrated. It's one of the few things the 360 has above the PS3.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News