Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: New Syphon Filter Title in Development for PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Browsing Gamasutra's job listings, [Register or Login to view links] has posted a new listing.

The Sony owned developer is looking for Senior Game Tools Programmer, with "PS3 or XBOX360 experience". It looks like the studio is looking to finally make the leap to the next generation consoles.

And seeing as how they are so closely tied to the Syphon Filter brand, with 7 of their last 8 games in the previous 10 years being Syphon Filter titles, PS3 owners may just be in for a new Syphon Filter game.

Unfortunately, as Bend is currently tied up with the PSP title Resistance: Retribution, the game probably wouldn't be out until 2010 at the earliest.

Pictured below is a screenshot from Syphon Filter for PS2, a trip down memory lane anyone?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome! Loved Syphon Filter on the PS1 and PS2! Hopefully when this comes out I'll have a PS3...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ah nice! .. i really loved that game on the PS1 but I can't remember playing it on the PS2 so maybe i wasn't so stoked. I hope they have similar controls as on the PS1 for it, from what I remember it was working pretty sweet

Cool, I honestly haven't played a Syphon Filter game since the original one on PS1 but it was a great game. I will be keeping an eye out for this and hope the series is still as good as I thought it was back then.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News