Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: New PlayStation Home BETA Applications Being Accepted?

Sponsored Links
    Rumor has it that Sony has been sending out PlayStation Home acceptence e-mails to a variety of gamers very recently, and below is a capture of one such example...

The picture comes courtesy of HaitianFresh via N4G (linked above) for the e-mail, however, many are already disputing the fact that the date says Monday, August 12 while today is Tuesday, August 12.

Also in question is whether Sony refer to PlayStation Home as "PlayStation@Home" as detailed in the letter.

If it was legitimate it would be nice news, however, for now this is being labeled as a rumor... and only time will tell. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OMG this is some bs i sent that message to my friend as a joke and he posted it on N4G.com. I already alerted them that this e-mail is fake i edited it from a message sony sent me about buying a game from the Playstation Network and changed a couple of words and presto.

A Playstation@Home invite lol but i still cant believe hes gave the world my PSN ID HaitianFresh its been crazy today i got so many friend request but as the right thing to do is take this down so people don't get their hopes up a perfect joke gone horrible wrong I'm HaitianFresh signing out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, it looks like you almost got away with it LOL... but now I see N4G has de-approved the article it seems even though it got enough votes to be "live" there.

At least it was something to post during a slower news day, eh?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News