Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: MotorStorm 3 in Development, Playable PS3 Demo Leaked

Sponsored Links
    Today tzare of has leaked a picture (below) of what appears to be a playable PS3 demo for MotorStorm 3 in development.

It wasn't long ago that MotorStorm 3 rumors first circulated when it was discovered that the URL address MotorStorm3.com redirected you to Sony's Web site, meaning MotorStorm fans now have another piece of evidence that it's currently being worked on.

In the picture, it appears as if an unknown PSN user is running a playable version of MotorStorm 3. Although the title of the game is missing a subtitle (Pacific Rift, Arctic Edge, etc.), many feel it is indeed legitimate.

To quote: "MotorStorm 3 is a possibility although it hasn't been officially announced by Sony. An E3 unveiling is possible but who knows maybe the game will be announced before E3."

Rumor: MotorStorm 3 in Development, Playable PS3 Demo Leaked

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i may be a little biased since my ps3 came with motorstorm and that was the only game that i had for a while, but i am looking forward to the third installment of the series. hopefully there will be large environments in which we can designate routes for races. instead of making our own tracks we would instead put up way points that would "form" a track.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice game, i have 1 and 2 and i'm waiting the third!!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News