Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: MGS4 Limited Edition Detailed and Priced For U.S.

Sponsored Links
    According to Kagari (a GameStop employee), the North American release of the Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition box set will feature a soundtrack CD, along with an extra Blu-ray disc.

The disc is said to include an interview with the game's producer Hideo Kojima, two 'making of' documentary videos, and four chapters from an MGS graphic novel.

Finally, those who pre-order will also receive a free MGS artbook at the time of purchase. In total, the LE set is set to retail for a hefty $84.99.

Bear in mind this is all still unconfirmed at the moment, however, stay tuned for further details as they are available.

Rumor: MGS4 Limited Edition Detailed and Priced For U.S.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that sucks! whats with the pal versions?

i wanna have such an limited edition too... oh man i guess i have to pay a lot of money to get such a version.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by afga5o View Post
    that sucks! whats with the pal versions?

i wanna have such an limited edition too... oh man i guess i have to pay a lot of money to get such a version.
    Lol, its pricey but I think it will be worth it! I can't wait to play this game.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News