Rumor: LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 Beta is Coming Soon

Just over a week ago Sony unveiled a new LittleBigPlanet 2 PlayStation 3 Adventure trailer, and today LBPCentral.com (linked above) reports that the LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 Beta is coming soon to fans.

Additionally, http://forums.littlebigworkshop.com/t5/General-Discussion/LBP2-Beta-Coming-soon/td-p/286667 also states the LittleBigPlanet 2 Beta is incoming, and there is now a LBP2 forum HERE you can log into if you are already in the LBP Beta.

To quote: "There will be an LBP2 beta soon. We will have some more news on how we will recruit for this beta soon, but in the mean time I wanted to drop in and say that you will all be in with a chance to get in.

If you are already in the beta group, you will automatically be in, and the forum has now been re-opened, so come along and say hi."

Rumor: LittleBigPlanet 2 PS3 Beta is Coming Soon

More PlayStation 3 News...

I didnt get into the first beta (although i really wanted to), however, being a Plus member better get me some kind of access to this, or Sony can kiss my butt goodbye on re-up time. That was one of the big promises of Plus was beta access...

I got into the first one and hopefully I can get into this one also, but if this is given to plus members this will be the thing that makes me get plus.

I bought LBP off the PS store, I hope that gets me in.

I was in the first BETA but I can't login...

would like to be part of this beta but i just don't have time to commit myself to it.

can't wait to see what the final game looks like. one feature i would like to see is for sackboy to spawn a twin to complete a level that is x2. i know the game is all about community but often its hard to get those x2 levels completed when you cant find any one to help. and often when you do the other player will just screw you over.

i hope they fix that in LBP2 so if you have collected a bubble item you can't collect it again in asset mode.