Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Leaked Image Hints at Dead or Alive 5 Coming to PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Here is one from the rumormill, blackxino (linked above) has shared a leaked image of what is purported to be the first hint that Dead or Alive 5 is coming to Sony's PS3 entertainment system.

Pictured below, the alleged DOA5 main game menu image contains an 'X' and 'O' button indicating that it is playable on the PlayStation 3 console.

However, Dead or Alive 4 was exclusive to Microsoft's Xbox 360 so needless to say until Tecmo and Team Ninja confirm this it is purely speculation at the present time.

To quote: "Look at Image! PS3 controller buttons. I just obtained this leaked image, that is all. :P Don't ask me how I got it, let's just say through the hard work on this idea site.

Too bad I'm not a journalist so therefore I can't contact Tecmo Koei about this. If you are a journalist, do me (us readers) a favor and get in touch with PR of TK-A/TKE about this image.

The main thing is if Tecmo Koei sees the hit about this, they would consider announcing DOA 5 at Tokyo Game Show 2010 because people seem to be interested in DOA 5 even after it's long absence for 4 years."

Rumor: Leaked Image Hints at Dead or Alive 5 Coming to PS3?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    pic has now been declared as fake :<

[Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

fake1.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Damn!

Well, for what it's worth, thanks for posting this up! It gives ppl like me a little hope that maybe one day, something like this will happen and the PS will actually get another DOA on one of it's systems.

The DOA fighting system is in my opinion, one of the best fighters of our current time and it is an extremely well-made game. It's fun solo, or when you have a group, Tecmo would greatly benefit by releasing one of the future DOA titles on the PS3.

Checking the reply to this and seeing that the image was deemed fake just ruin all the hope this thread started for me. I will keep dreaming though, I have many friends who would die for a DOA on our PS3 and i'm sure many others feel the same as us. I will keep my hope up for this one...just in case :-)

Thanks for the potential great news!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News