Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Kingdom Hearts III in development for PS3, TGS-bound!

Sponsored Links
    According to a rumor from the latest OPM, Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at the upcoming Tokyo Game Show. Interesting indeed...

To quote:

In itís rumor section, it mentions the fact that Kingdom Hearts III is in development for the PS3 and will be at TGS.

The exact quote being:

"Kingdom Hearts III is currently in development as a PS3 exclusive and will be announced at TGS." More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope it is true but i doubt it... the developers of square enix are too busy with FFXIII & Versus right now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the PS3 defiantly needs a new line-up of sure fire hits for TGS. I'm having a ball with SCIV and MGS4, but the PS3 is nowhere near what the PS1 or 2 got as far as quantity.

Hopefully FFXIII and possibly this could turn that tide.

Banned User
    I hope so too. The Kingdom Hearts was my fav game on PS2 and i hope KHIII will be on my PS3

Kingdom Hearts was indeed an awsome game, can't wait for the new one.. hopefully it will be exclusive to ps3.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News