Rumor: Killzone 3 PlayStation 3 Beta is Coming Soon?

Update: It appears this rumor is now confirmed as http://www.ironstarmovement.com/profiles/blogs/killzone-3-multiplayer-beta has shared a Killzone 3 PlayStation 3 Beta video (below) for those interested!

Last month we caught a glimpse of Killzone 3 with PlayStation Move, Killzone 3 Cinematic Deaths and Killzone 3 PS3 Controls, and today GamesOnSmash.com (linked above) has hinted that while the PlayStation 3 title isn't due until next February 28th, the Killzone 3 PS3 beta may be coming soon.

To quote: "Early this morning I turned on my console to get a little bit of gaming in and talk to a couple of my online buddies and notice one of my good friends playing Killzone 3.

Now I'm not going to give all the information about his PSN ID or who actually it is playing the game, but for it being so early in the year with the game not coming out till Febuary just makes me wonder.

Could this be sign that there is a Killzone 3 Close Beta going on at the moment and their tweaking things up to get for an open beta, is it only for PSN Plus Members, pre-orders or open to everyone, who knows. Only time will tell and time goes by pretty fast now of days."

Rumor: Killzone 3 PlayStation 3 Beta is Coming Soon?

More PlayStation 3 News...

I thought it would be announced at E3 in June 2010. The game appears rather advanced, so it is expected to launch later this year or first trimester of 2011. Probably at E3 in June 2010 we will have more details.