Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Killzone 3 in Development for PS3, Scheduled for 2010

Sponsored Links
    Update: As expected, [Register or Login to view links] reports that Sony has declined to comment on rumours that Killzone 3 is "deep in development" and will be released next year.

It appears the latest issue of PlayStation: The Official Magazine hints that Killzone 3 is "deep in development" for PS3 and readying itself for 2010, alongside a follow up to Call Of Duty: World At War from Treyarch and Resistance 3.

If Killzone 3 were to launch in late 2010, it would be an approximate 18 month turn-around for Guerilla, certainly not out of the realms of possibility with the engine already complete.

To quote: While reading a copy of PlayStation: The Official Magazine (December 2009) issue that was sent to my mail, something really seemed to catch my eye. On page 20 of the magazine there is an article titled "The Secret Games of 2010? and it just so happens to speak of Killzone 3.

"Insider slips reveal three big names you can already pencil for the next year. Killzone 3 is reportedly deep in development, Insomniac's Full Moon Show podcast hints at a project we can only conclude is Resistance 3, and a Treyarch employee's online mentions a Call of Duty: World at War sequel."

Rumor: Killzone 3 in Development for PS3, Scheduled for 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    That was quick.. I was expecting it to be released in 2012 or something.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Omfg!! Woohoo!!!

The Best freaking game in the Galaxy!!

Damn!! 2010 Is Taking Forever! Can't Wait! It's A Day One Buy!! No Wait It's A Day One Pre-order!! Haha!!

Registered User jamorales800923's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    killzone 2 just KKAZ great news, waiting for trailers now..

Quote Originally Posted by devinbedari View Post
    That was quick.. I was expecting it to be released in 2012 or something.
    They've built the tech so it shouldnt take too long to tweak it and put out a better looking game

hehe "World at World". I believe you meant World at War

i knew it lol look up what i said and yes it will be quick release because the engine is already made same with infamous 2 it is already made so they do not have to literally build the game from the ground up.

I can't wait for this one, my hands are already itchy!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by aleXtrm View Post
    hehe "World at World". I believe you meant World at War
    Nice catch.. I fixed it on our site, but it was part of a quote from the source site (who probably haven't fixed it yet on their site lol ).

Big Grin

Very good news, imho they need to fix the control system and it could be a good game.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News