It's probably a fake, but the right beginnings are there for it to work, just too many flaws still...unless of course you expect people just to do it for fun, and not take it to seriously, but what are the changes of that..
Anyways, if it worked like this it could function:
- Categorized games as shown in pictures
- Only used games with trophies
- Had a "point" system for the trophies
- Added together points to get Total Points Possible in each category
- Added trophies earned to get your percentage in each category.
Obvious flaws there would be only trophy games; if you had only one game you could earn all trophies and stay at 100%; if you own too many games and don't care for trophies you'd have a low score.
** Could also work if:
- A lot of games have a "percentage complete" when saving, if it categoriezed the games and had a point system for this percentage complete it could work with out trophies, or in combination with....
So, just saying, while its by no means a perfected system I'm sure, it is doable, but I'd still say FAKE.