Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope this will work to play my PS2 backups.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey all,

New to the forums, wanted to chime in on the compatibility news. I'm real happy they are finally doing this. I've got a boatload of PS2 games sitting around that I can finally play again. Huzzah!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by adamxc12 View Post
    Hey all,

New to the forums, wanted to chime in on the compatibility news. I'm real happy they are finally doing this. I've got a boatload of PS2 games sitting around that I can finally play again. Huzzah!
    Unfortunately, rumor does not necessarily equate to news

well after all a rumor is a rumor they maybe are real or they arenīt.. just time will cleared the rumors.

I recently called Sony about this issue. They informed me that they currently have no intention of making all models of the PS3 backwards compatible. Now that doesn't mean that they won't make it to where you can play PS2 games on all modles. However, I would assume that they will probally do the same thing they are doing with the PS1 games and just start adding PS2 games to the PSN. But we will just have to wait and see what they actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralion View Post
    I recently called Sony about this issue. They informed me that they currently have no intention of making all models of the PS3 backwards compatible. Now that doesn't mean that they won't make it to where you can play PS2 games on all modles. However, I would assume that they will probally do the same thing they are doing with the PS1 games and just start adding PS2 games to the PSN. But we will just have to wait and see what they actually do.
    I dont believe a damn thing that sony says. If they told me the sky was blue during the day without clouds i would have to look outside to be sure.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News