Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: DualShock 3 controller to be released in Europe on May 2

Sponsored Links
    According to the Dutch PSOnly Web site linked above, the DualShock 3 controller will be released in Europe on May 2nd.

The site points to a reliable source giving them the news, but of course nothing specific is mentioned about the source.

To quote via rough Babelfish translation: Gaming Only have learned from reliable sources that the DualShock 3 on 2 May must stretch in European. The DualShock 3 controller will contain, just like the DualShock and DualShock 2, rumble. Moreover the DualShock contain 3 also the trusted Sixaxis sensor.

What the DualShock 3 here will cost, is to have unfortunately not yet confessed. The controller already as from November 2007 in the Japanese shops, and as from April also in America will be available.

Rumor: DualShock 3 controller to be released in Europe on May 2

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's really annoying that everything video game related always come out late in Europe. what gives?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i havent bought a new controller because i want one of these. hope it doesnt cost much.

better late than never, although the 5 month gap between the japanese and US DS3 release still puzzles me. why such a long wait? it's practically the same controller anyway

Can't wait.

What's new in it compared to sixaxis?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News