Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, in 4 days Gamescon is going to start in Europe. We just have to wait and hope (?) Sony will release it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS3News, I totally understand that stance. Being a recently graduated journalism major I know of that particular coverage struggle you're refering to

I guess I should rephrase as I don't really have a problem with the amount of news, (more is better!) it's just that I'm not terribly interested in the slim myself.

One last thought: I come to ps3news.com almost daily and I think you guys are easily one of the best gaming news sites! Keep it up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I'm not terribly interested in the slim myself.

One last thought: I come to ps3news.com almost daily and I think you guys are easily one of the best gaming news sites! Keep it up.
    Thanks! And ya, I'm sure the whole Slim fad will be over soon... you know how these things go, once Sony announces it and then it gets released and people realize it's just a slimmer 'regular' PS3 that won't allow them to do anything new then the hype will wear off.

The odd thing is I don't recall this much commotion when the PS2 Slim was released, although back then there weren't as many gamer social network sites that help keep the viral marketing alive.

this kinda looks fake about the ps3 slim. looks liek the picture just got photoshopped or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyp808 View Post
    this kinda looks fake about the ps3 slim. looks liek the picture just got photoshopped or something.
    I have no idea about the K-mart one but the Best Buy picture is fake. It was made by one of the users at neogaf as a joke. you can notice the h is taller than the T.

There is also another ad floating around from a from a major french retailer, Carrefour, supposedly announcing the ps3slim. I have no idea if that one is real or not. It was on a french site but since I donīt understand any french I couldnīt go through the thread.

Iīm not really interested in the ps3 slim either, I just like to see how this all plays out.
    Since all retailers are clearing stock, we know something is definately happening. I just hope it really is the slim or people are going to be like "WTF"?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News