Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: 250GB PlayStation 3 Slim Uncharted 2 Bundle Leaked?

Sponsored Links
    Update: As expected, SCEA denies the photo (just like the PS3 Slim ones) and told Engadget that there's no bundles being planned for America, but that they can't speak for other regions (e.g. Europe, Japan).

Following the PS3 Slim 250GB bundle rumor from last week comes another- Engadget (linked above) is reporting that a 250GB PlayStation 3 Slim Uncharted 2 bundle has now surfaced.

To quote: "No sooner do we get a 250GB Xbox 360 on the horizon does this image land in our tip box, showing a PlayStation 3 slim bundle for Uncharted 2 that just so happens to have that 250GB hard drive we spotted in the FCC last month.

We've been able to independently confirm that it's legit, but beyond that we've got no clue when it'll be announced or any price / release date information. We wouldn't be surprised to see this hit stores in mid-October alongside Uncharted 2, but that's just a guess on our part.

With any luck, SCE exec Kaz Hirai will be shedding some light at his Tokyo Game Show keynote next week - c'mon Sony, don't keep us in the dark too long."

Rumor: 250GB PlayStation 3 Slim Uncharted 2 Bundle Leaked?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That is epic, 250 gb. Damn

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    I now know what my son will be asking for next year. At least that's what I'll tell my wife he asked for. HAHAHA!

MW2 too maybe? Custom painted with 2 controllers?? Hah

I love the quote in the Engadget article "...250GB hard drive we spotted in the FCC last month." Just a wee bit off.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News