Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes i can't wait for this GTAIV was my favorite game on the ps3 other than killzone 2 !! As for grand theft auto haters, get the hell out!

GTA IV received 10/10 review for REASON!! This game should of never been implemented on the xbox 360 that was a mistake to rockstar!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by silencephaze View Post
    Yes i can't wait for this GTAIV was my favorite game on the ps3 other than killzone 2 !! As for grand theft auto haters, get the hell out!

GTA IV received 10/10 review for REASON!! This game should of never been implemented on the xbox 360 that was a mistake to rockstar!!
    I'm in no way a "grand theft auto hater" I love the series but this game straight out sucked. Killzone 2 also sucked even the graphics (basically the main selling point) weren't all that amazing.

The only reason GTA IV got 10/10 is because whoever reviewed it liked the game, so if you feel that you need the acknowledgment of others that the game is good before you actually purchase the game than go right ahead and follow reviews to the dot, but ill tell you this your gonna miss out on a hole lot of good games.

As for your comment on it never should have been implemented on the Xbox 360 that is something I agree with, it should have been implemented on the PC than been ported to the other consoles.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News