Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The only problem with this game like so many others is the tagged on the end multiplayer. Not only this but the trophy patch came far too late after most people had completed and become bored of the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    GTA IV wasn't that bad, not good compared to Vice City or San Andreas, San Andreas should be redone with better graphics for the PS3.
    Can't wait for the two new games!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    Good thing thats your opinion not what most think about GTA IV sorry to hear that, sell your copy and let the other have some fun
    I assume that there are other like minded people, and not just the brainless morons we call console gamers. Having played IV on PC it must be said that Rockstar sucks at porting games, even with a decent rig you still get lag and the game doesn't even look that good.

This generation of consoles has been a massive let down with all the hype of "Full HD Gaming" nearly all the games are either 720P or less. Not to mention running a high resolution takes a tole on the system and when your using graphics hardware that was outdated long before the console existed you end up with a game that looks like crap and has lag.
    Last edited by D3M0N2009; 01-31-2010 at 07:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    I assume that there are other like minded people, and not just the brainless morons we call console gamers. Having played IV on PC it must be said that Rockstar sucks at porting games, even with a decent rig you still get lag and the game doesn't even look that good.

This generation of consoles has been a massive let down with all the hype of "Full HD Gaming" nearly all the games are either 720P or less. Not to mention running a high resolution takes a tole on the system and when your using graphics hardware that was outdated long before the console existed you end up with a game that looks like crap and has lag.
    Well my friend indeed games dont run at 1080p granted, but this generation was a huge step forward on HD gaming having 720p is a lot more that we could dream on the ps2. I really couldnt read through your post and I didnt even understand if you are calling me brainless or someone else brainless so I really cant reply if I cant understand. Cheers buddy.

Big Grin GTA Rocks!

Man this is a great game.. I beat it in a month!

Question

From the posted article it said "Games for Windows - LIVE players can enjoy 32-player multiplayer matches". Anyone know where the leaves PS3 players at?

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    Well my friend indeed games dont run at 1080p granted, but this generation was a huge step forward on HD gaming having 720p is a lot more that we could dream on the ps2. I really couldnt read through your post and I didnt even understand if you are calling me brainless or someone else brainless so I really cant reply if I cant understand. Cheers buddy.
    The brainless part refers to all those who would start an argument over which console is better and would seemingly defend their console to the point of threatening violence.

I hope that they do a good job like what they did with GTA IV I have been a fan of GTA since the first one.

Consoles are in no way a step forward, but instead they are 3 steps back. HD gaming has existed for a long time and has only really been brought to the public's eye through the new affordability of flat screen HDTV's and of course the Xbox360 & PS3 with promises of true HD gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    Consoles are in no way a step forward, but instead they are 3 steps back. HD gaming has existed for a long time and has only really been brought to the public's eye through the new affordability of flat screen HDTV's and of course the Xbox360 & PS3 with promises of true HD gaming.
    I really dont want to pick a nonsense console/pc fight, but consoles have had their fair share in introduccing to the public and making affordable to most of us gaming. Its the cheapest way to game and not bad at all, so promises havent been delivered, not the first time this happens.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News