Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Retailer Reveals PS3 Slim 250GB UFC Undisputed 2010 Bundle

Sponsored Links
    Today French retailer Amazon.fr (linked above) has added a new PS3 Slim 250GB UFC Undisputed 2010 bundle to their inventory.

According to their Web site, it will begin shipping on June 11, 2010 for EUR 349.95.

For those who don't already know, UFC Undisputed 2010 is a mixed martial arts video game featuring Ultimate Fighting Championship properties and fighters developed by Yuke's and published by THQ.

Royce Gracie, Jens Pulver and Dan Severn are exclusive PS3 fighters. Along with the three exclusive fighters will be five exclusive ultimate fights with each of those being added to a special blu-ray disc.

UFC Undisputed 2010 also includes multiple changes from the previous version, as follows:

- Improved controls, including a redesign of clinch and ground grappling, as well as an improved career mode, starting in the World Fighting Alliance.
    - Changes to gameplay including usage of cage walls, TKO (cut and injury) finishes and the introduction of Karate, Greco-Roman wrestling and Sambo fighting styles.
    - Added MMA brands for clothing as well as the introduction of post-fight attire.
    - New arenas including GM Place, Centre Bell and The O2.

Retailer Reveals PS3 Slim 250GB UFC Undisputed 2010 Bundle

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As a huge MMA fan who pre-ordered UFC 2009 my advice is... do NOT buy this bundle or this game, what a waste of money.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    As a huge MMA fan who pre-ordered UFC 2009 my advice is... do NOT buy this bundle or this game, what a waste of money.
    Why? Do you think the game will be bad?

Personally I have a feeling this new bundle will be a guaranteed way to get the CECH-2100A console.

Therefore I would want one.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News