Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Retailer Reveals New Greatest Hits / DualShock 3 PS3 Bundles

Sponsored Links
    According to Examiner.com (linked above), retailer [Register or Login to view links] will be bundling four of the latest PS3 Greatest Hits titles on the PlayStation 3 entertainment system with the DualShock 3 controller next month.

To quote: "For $59.80, the bundle includes a DualShock 3 and one of the four following games: inFamous, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet: Game of the Year Edition and Resistance 2.

All four recently became Greatest Hits. The packaging is extremely similar to the Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and DualShock 3 bundle that was released late last year.

The new bundles will be released in May."

Retailer Reveals New Greatest Hits / DualShock 3 PS3 Bundles

More PlayStation 3 News...

Registered User InfinitiProject's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    It would be better if they would include a Bluetooth Headset with each game that has online multiplayer instead of a Dual Shock 3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A dualshock 3 is very expensive. This gives good incentive to buy more. I just recently paid $50 at best buy for a dualshock 3 alone.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can get a good dualshock for cheap if you look around and those games can be bought cheap most places now as well. In my opinion you can get a better deal if you just look around! But if your too lazy, go for it!

Nice deal i may just have to pic up my second dualshock3 controller bringing me up to a total of 4 controllers (two sixaxis and two dualshok3s)....

but like InfinitiProject said it would be a lot more incentive to buy these games if you bundled a headset with the online multiplayer games, new controllers are nice but i would almost like to have an extra headset or two laying around just in case one of them breaks i will have a backup!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News