Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Resistance network error

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys,

first of all i love the information that is thrown around this website. ive been a member for almost a year but never posted. anyways my issue is playing resistance online. I havce a HK ps3 with a US RFOM. I live in Australia.

I can play everygame online excpret for resistance. It keeps say "network connection error: disconnecting from network" so i have the game finished it in one player now i want online but can't even log on to do anything. I have FW 1.6.. any ideas will help.

cheers

Sam

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that used to happen here in spain, but no at that scale, u could log in, and play for some mins, but usually then showed that error

are you using any proxy?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Welcome to the forums. Your best bet is to use a proxy/redirect program to change the server your connecting to too whichever one you want to play on i.e EUR/US/AUS/NZ

In May they are getting made global though. Have a look through the Resistance: Switching Servers thread (which I can't actually locate at this time.)

Sponsored Links

proxy threead

Sponsored Links
    i will try a proxy. I am not using one but if they are going global in may then i could possibly wait.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    Welcome to the forums. Your best bet is to use a proxy/redirect program to change the server your connecting to too whichever one you want to play on i.e EUR/US/AUS/NZ

In May they are getting made global though. Have a look through the Resistance: Switching Servers thread (which I can't actually locate at this time.)

I cant actually find that thread anywhere. I do remember reading a fiew posts in it bnut now i cant see it at all. any help??
    Last edited by bigd; 04-13-2007 at 01:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News