Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73



  1. #41
    Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the clan is coming along nicely

  2. #42

    hi

    Sponsored Links
    i want joint your clan guys.. my nick is ssjahrodss and i burn everyting in resistance watch out! air fuel grenade rock!!

  3. #43

    Big Grin

    Hey. I would like to join as well.

    Name:

    Austin3600

    My network and in-game name.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by simops View Post
    i want joint your clan guys.. my nick is ssjahrodss and i burn everyting in resistance watch out! air fuel grenade rock!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Austin3600 View Post
    Hey. I would like to join as well.

    Name:

    Austin3600

    My network and in-game name.
    I will have your invites sent out in the morning.

  5. #45
    I will try to get on tonight and will be on tomorrow. Its hard for me to get on during the week with work/wife/life.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by tworkemon View Post
    Its hard for me to get on during the week with work/wife/life.
    I hear ya on that one

  7. #47
    Radiskull, just a thought maybe updating the first page with current clan member list and maybe next to their names or something like availability times ??

  8. #48
    Only Staff can EDIT posts beyond 5 minutes, but if he compiles a list I will edit the first post and add it.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    Only Staff can EDIT posts beyond 5 minutes, but if he compiles a list I will edit the first post and add it.
    I will get a list together of the current roster & sent invites in the morning, and PM it to ya.

    To all in the clan, please post on here what timezone your on and available playing times, so that we can get it added to the roster on the 1st page of this thread.

  10. #50
    Please send me a invite, i play Resistance.
    my id is "OWNAG3"

    thanks

 
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News