Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Mines Cross_Stix, I'm already in some small clan a 6yr old invited me into, but I"ll ditch it for this one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by n82tweeder View Post
    Hey all my Resistance name is Mike0823. I'm pretty new to the game but look me up anytime!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanT6 View Post
    Mine is VanT6 (pronounced VanTee6) don't get much time to play due to wife and kids and all that family stuff but I'm slowly getting the hang of it
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossStix View Post
    Mines Cross_Stix, I'm already in some small clan a 6yr old invited me into, but I"ll ditch it for this one.
    I'll have your buddy list invites and clan invites sent out this week Welcome aboard.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok my sn is Jgotskilz!!! im not that great at resistance because im hooked on the wii lol anyway just thought id join though...am i the first girl to join the clan???

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by seminolecounty View Post
    ok my sn is Jgotskilz!!! im not that great at resistance because im hooked on the wii lol anyway just thought id join though...am i the first girl to join the clan???
    Yes, you are the first girl to join Now get off that Wii

P3N clan needs to step it up and get recognized. I know most ppl have wife, kids and work (as well as I do) but we need to make a mandatory night or time for us to play all together and show other clans what's up. I don't know if I taking this to seriously but think that we need to orginized and kill other crews, clans and solo clan members( from other clans). I just would suggest " if you aren't serious about the P3N clan then don't join or don't invite radiskull", again don't know if anyone is taking it the way I take it but if not I geuss I'll have to tone it down, just let me know.

We do need to get together. I'm currently off work for the next 4 days myself

I'll be on and off most of the day tomorrow, and Friday as well.

Ill be on about 2 - 2:30 MST, due to today being my cleaning day so takes about 2 hrs to clean the whole house, but I'll look you up Radiskull.

Quote Originally Posted by Noamos View Post
    Ill be on about 2 - 2:30 MST, due to today being my cleaning day so takes about 2 hrs to clean the whole house, but I'll look you up Radiskull.
    I was online pretty much all afternoon. It's now 6pm EST, and I just logged off for the day. I will be on again tomorrow around mid-morning through the afternoon EST.

I still have a bunch of invites sent out. So those of you who expressed interest to join the Clan, need to check their messages on Resistance, and accept my invites

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News