Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Resistance - Easter Eggs!

Sponsored Links
    Im sure most of you have seen the small garden gnome in the game, I have just located another, that you would not normally be able to see.To get to this easter egg, we must go beyond the games boundries.

In the level "Hunted Down" of the conversion center, after passing the docks and going through a large warehouse, you will find yourself outside and in front of a staircase. The staircase will have a rack containing 3 energy balls at the base of the steps.

Go to the 2nd or 3rd highest step and jump onto the hand railing. Look directly down and step slightly higher until you are standing directly on top of the highest pole attatched to the rail. Turn around (looking in direction of bottom of steps)walk forward, jump, and strafe right. If this is done correctly, you will find yourself standing on the upper ledge above the staircase. Turnaround, walk to the end of the ledge (away fromt the water tower)turn left and walk up the hill. When you get to the top, walk to the right. Turn 180, Walk down the right half of the roof top and jump across the gap, to deck looking area.

There is a slightly higher, sloped rooftop to the left. Go to the edge of the deck, and jump onto that slightly higher roof top. On the opposite end of that roof top, there is an antenna, and a board connecting to another roof. Jump across this board to the roof, and turn left. Jump from this roof to the next deck looking area. Once across, you will notice a sort of beach house, built on the rocks with stilts. When looking at the front of the house, the gnome will be sitting on a rock ledge to the left.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Knomes in Resistance.JPG   Knomes in Resistance2.JPG   resis-fall-of-man.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah I noticed the gnomes myself as well. Found two accidentally somehow and snapped a shot with my cell phone as well.

I wish there was some secret garden gnome skin in multiplayer if you found and shot of all of them or something. That would be incredible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    damn good find, it took me a while but i did it. ha i started the campaign again just to get there. post some more if you know any

EDIT: u can go so many other places because of this. instead of going away from the watertower, go to the very top and lean against the wall and head right (away from the roof). if you walk around in the slightly slanted clearing, 6 chimera will pop out of no where. dont worry though cause they cant move real good. also it scared the crap out of me when i first did it.

lmafo thats so funny. i never noticed any of them, me and my bro usually just gun through the game.

Haha, I did notice the 5 or 6 chimera that just kind of stand there. A little melee can be entertaining.
    Some other small things I noticed: If you explore the area close to the chimera conversion center (near that beach house) at certain angles you can see the arms lifting the bodies. Or if you go away from the beach house and towards the cranes, you will notice that a few cranes were not completely fixed in the game, one floating about 3 feet above the ground.

If anyone finds any glitches/easter eggs or another way to get out of another level and explore, I would love to know.

Edit: I forgot to add this
    --You can climb up one of the huge chimera hoses, and either jump over the fence and still use the elevator (up oand down), or jump the other way and game will continue on, bypassing a very small part of gameplay

Stick Out Tongue Another Gnome to add to the list

Here's a pic of another, the third, found in the same level as the gnome in the garden. Along with some other small misc. glitches and graphical errors found through out the game.
    -AI pic - This AI is found on a hill beyond game boundries, and they do not fire or attack you
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Resistance Glitches-gnome3.JPG   Resistance Glitches-gnome3-1.JPG   Resistance Glitches-AI.JPG   Resistance Glitches-bite.JPG   Resistance Glitches-long neck.JPG  

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News