Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Resistance 2 for PlayStation 3 Takes 420 Hours to Complete

Sponsored Links
    And by complete, we mean complete complete. Sony says, and you may already have heard this figure tossed around, that there's some 420 hours worth of play time in Resistance 2 required to unlock everything.

Thankfully, for at least my own review purposes, the single player campaign should take you about 9 to 11 hours to burn through. That's totally reasonable.

But if you plan on dedicating the time to do everything, unlock every level, find every briefing, max out every class, you've got about 18 days of your life ahead of you just playing R2.

And if you do, you're a more dedicated man than me. :p More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone else who access to the beta notice that occasionally and very random when you are killed. It seems as if you keep falling into white space until you respawn? I've noticed several glitches.

Others I've noticed is I can stand in certain spots and shoot the big guys and never get hit by their guns.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News