Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Resistance 2 BETA Keys Available from 'USA Today' Next Tuesday

Sponsored Links
    Community Manager Bryan Intihar at Insomniac Games shared the following today via PS Blog:

With the Resistance 2 public BETA now in full swing, we wanted to make you aware of a few important dates for those in North America.

- The open application process will close today at 4 p.m. PDT. If you haven't applied yet, head to [Register or Login to view links].

- Today is not your last chance! Much like with the LittleBigPlanet BETA, USA Today will be distributing (hundreds of) codes on [Register or Login to view links] beginning next Tuesday.

- The download servers will shut down on Wednesday, October 29 at 5 p.m. PDT. What's that mean exactly? You won't be able to download the beta after this date.

- We'll be shutting down the BETA servers on Thursday, October 30 at 11:59 p.m PDT. After that, you'll need a retail copy of R2 to continue playing this first-person shooter. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got my beta-key yesterday. But almost everyone has connection problems. The matchmaking doesn't work, and only a few people seem to be able to create a room. In many rooms you're just stuck in the lobby and the host isn't able to launch the game. A lot of people were talking about it. I did get to play a few rounds and it was a lot of fun. The game definitely looks better than FOM imo.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This game is the sickest game I have played co-op with the PS3. The class system is extremely well planned out for human teams, and the dev's have once again amazed me with the gameplay. And it's just the beta!

This game is great. I actually was sent 2 keys for some strange reason...

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News