Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD Hits PSN Wednesday at Half Off

Sponsored Links
    Capcom Product Manager Mike Lunn has announced today that next Wednesday (Tuesday in North America) Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD is hitting PSN and will be 50% off for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

To quote: More classic Resident Evil horror is heading to the PlayStation Network next week with Resident Evil: Code Veronica X HD! Claire Redfield, after narrowly escaping Raccoon City, is searching for her brother Chris.

Captured while sneaking around an Umbrella facility and snooping for leads, Claire is hauled off to a maximum security prison installation on Rockfort Island. While making her escape, she realizes the island is being overrun by zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons.

Claire meets another prisoner, Steve Burnside, who is also looking to escape ... but will they be able to work together to make it out alive? The island is veiled in secrets and the family behind the Umbrella Corporation has a deadly agenda of their own. Relive the survival horror classic available via PlayStation Network on Wednesday, Sept. 28th.

As we mentioned last week, we've got even more RE deals for PlayStation fans to help celebrate [Register or Login to view links]'s 15th anniversary. For PlayStation Plus members, we're offering the same 50-percent-off promotion for Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD that you enjoyed for Resident Evil 4 HD last week.

That means you can score both games for under €20! And non-Plus members are in for a great deal too - anyone who purchases Resident Evil 4 will be able to buy Code Veronica X HD for the next two weeks at half-price. Happy zombie slaying!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it will be cool if they put RE4

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I remember when this was on the Sega Dreamcast , probably one of the best games ever made for the dreamcast.

I'm interested in this, never played it before though. Any good?

i played it on ps1 or ps2 not sure.. it was ok..

I think it was released on the PS2 after it was released on the Dreamcast by a couple of months.

Yeah it was a DreamCast game originally but then they soon released it for the PS2, probably a sales thing.

I loved this game, and don't underestimate the knife!

Smile

def need this in my collection

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News