Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Resident Evil 5 Patch 1.03 Out, Gamesave Protection Removed!

Sponsored Links
    According to both Tawkn (linked above) as well as users on the [Register or Login to view links], the Resident Evil 5 Patch 1.03 is now available and apparently it has removed gamesave protection so users can back them up.

To quote: Fire up Resident Evil 5 and you will be prompted to download the 38MB v1.03 patch. But what has changed?

Well, the only thing I noticed so far is that saved game data is no longer copy-protected! This is a huge, huge plus in my eyes.

Its extremely useful to me. Like I said I have two PS3's and I didnt feel like beating the game all over again just so I could play it in the other room. Why copy protect something that just hinders the people who bought it?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Egg/Money Glitch Online still works... for those who wants to know.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Right on, I have two 80g's myself. Good to hear.

The Wesker/Jill fight is bugged now. When you trigger the scene where Wesker rams you through the door, you sometimes end up at the entrance of the door instead of in the corridor, which results in an instant hit on you

Quote Originally Posted by GZA1984 View Post
    The Wesker/Jill fight is bugged now. When you trigger the scene where Wesker rams you through the door, you sometimes end up at the entrance of the door instead of in the corridor, which results in an instant hit on you
    That's not a bug as far as I know, and it's been there since 1.0.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News