Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Sponsored Links

browser freezes

Sponsored Links
    I haven't played any games on the new update but I did have the problem of the internet browser freezing and having to do a hard reset several times but this same problem would happen on the old fw must be hardware issue for me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have no problem with 3.0. My games runs whitout freezing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ive had my slim for a few days now, and played skate 2 for hours with no freezes....i also left it on all night downloading some demos....never a hiccup in the process.

i did notice, however, that when the multi audio out is enabled, the load screen audio for the ufc demo's stutters....

Not entirely sure it's to do with firmware 3.00 but the last few days playing Fallout 3 has been a pain in the ass. Slowdowns and freezes were abundant, sometimes when I thought it had frozen, the game would eventually continue, and sometimes I got sick of waiting and restarted console.

If it is related it's definitely annoying but hopefully it'll be rectified soon enough.

I'm glad it's not just me. I'm a new PS3 owner traded in my 360 (5th one) for a slim and was looking forward to playing Uncharted it just freezes about 15 min into session. Hope they fix this soon, I heard this is a great game. Guess resistance 2 will have to do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by FowlBeast View Post
    I'm glad it's not just me. I'm a new PS3 owner traded in my 360 (5th one) for a slim and was looking forward to playing Uncharted it just freezes about 15 min into session. Hope they fix this soon, I heard this is a great game. Guess resistance 2 will have to do for now.
    Well, good luck because this update bug has affected Resistance 2 for me also.

My launch model 60gb locked up twice during online gameplay of the new nazi zombies level on cod: world at war after getting 3.0. It may just be a software crash from the game, but it froze the whole console, no xmb access and I also hadn't experienced such a freeze in the past. Werd.

-p-

my ps3 froze up on NFSU after the 3.o update and now it doesnt read any discs at all, i was playing DMC4 before the update and a few minutes after it and it worked perfect, I take really good care of my ps3 and i dont overuse it, can someone let me know if this is a bluray drive problem or the 3.o screwed it up? i don't want to waste money on ebay if its jus the 3.o fw

star wars: force unleashed

yeh, as soon as i updated to 3.00 star wars froze on me during gameplay so i had to reset my ps3.

i just downloaded the new update everything seemed fine very sparkly, fallout 3 kept freezing, and new batman turned off the console and the thing stopped reading games but reads everything else, restored the system on the funny way to get the menu thing.

this fixed it for about 8 hours when playing fallout 3 the game froze turned the ps3 off and now its not working again and no amount of system things are fixing it, i'm so annoyed i cant play any of my games, do i have to wait months for a new update?i cant get rid of this new update grrrrr!

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News