Today RockStar Games has announced that the Red Dead Redemption PlayStation 3 update version 1.02 has arrived, which users will be prompted to download when signing in to PSN.
The main issues fixed by the title update are as follows, to quote:
- Resolved various NAT incompatibility issues (Click http://support.rockstargames.com/help/rockstar_games/connectivity_issues_RDR for tips on how to optimize your firewall settings)
- Improved connectivity to multiplayer for users with slower connections
- Improved reporting for Shootout and Gang Shootout games
- Fixed instance where Mo Van Barr would not appear as a bounty
- Fixed multiplayer titles not appearing for some users in the outfitter
- Fixed instance where lawmen stopped responding even though the player was wanted
- Fixed Issue with hogtied victims disappearing when ragdolled
- Fixed crash in Free Mode when cooking dynamite and going into the water
- Fixed audible glitch at the end of some cutscenes
- Fixed Solomon's Folly Action Area not ending after posse leader teleports in late
- Corrected Social Club 100% Tracker so stats update properly
- Various multiplayer issues addressed including load screen hang-ups and UI glitches
- Eliminated miscellaneous game crashes
Additionally, this update includes support for a new playlist by popular demand, Hardcore Free Roam supporting only expert aim.
This playlist will be released once this title update has time to propagate on both consoles.
More PlayStation 3 News