Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Red Dead Redemption Box Art Reveals Exclusive PS3 Content

Sponsored Links
    Yesterday we saw the launch trailer for Red Dead Redemption on PS3, and today Examiner.com (linked above) has revealed that the PlayStation 3 version will be getting some exclusive content similar to what was done in Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Additionally, the rear box art indicates Red Dead Redemption will require 600MB of PS3 HDD space for the installation.

To quote: "Very similar to Batman: Arkham Asylum, which had the exclusive feature of playing as the Joker, Red Dead Redemption will also feature some exclusive to hopefully sway the consumers mind towards the PS3 version.

It did work with Batman and the title ended up outselling the Xbox 360 likely due to that reason.

The exclusive content will be Solomon's Folly Gang Hideout and Walton Gang Outfit - according to the retail box. The content is included for free and packed in the game's casing."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got mine pre-ordered through Best Buy. I have high hopes for this title. GTA IV is gonna get shelved for a while now haha.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sigh!!.. This title looks very damn promising.. Sigh! I have no hope of ever playing it though.. its going to be too long. I get very little uninterrupted time to play these days.. I like.. 16hrs 30 hrs games not 160hrs.. lol..

Oh well.. One can always hope.

This game looks awesome, can't wait. I must have had my head under a rock somewhere (having kids doesn't help I guess) as it was only a few weeks ago I heard it existed.

It might take me a while to get through it, but at least I will get my money's worth.

I just have to keep it away from the kids

Quote Originally Posted by jabberosx View Post
    sigh!!.. This title looks very damn promising.. Sigh! I have no hope of ever playing it though.. its going to be too long. I get very little uninterrupted time to play these days.. I like.. 16hrs 30 hrs games not 160hrs.. lol..

Oh well.. One can always hope.
    I hear you on that. I'm lucky to get 2 - 4 hour sessions late at night. Gotta share tv with the lady. lol

This guy at neogaf claiming to be a Rockstar rep said they included this to make up for GTA4 on PS3 being worse, and that it will eventually be available for 360.
    But rest assured, that the PS3 version is just as good as the Xbox 360 version. They both look exactly the same & we have made sure to make that as obvious as possible on both platforms. We have learnt alot since developing GTA IV for the PS3 a few years back & we are now much more acquainted with how the console "ticks" & so, It is now on par with the Xbox 360 version more than ever.

You will love it & we have also given a little extra to PS3 users as a thank you gift. Xbox 360 users will receive this further on down the line though so all is well.

Banned User
    cant wait to get my server in 2 weeks.

amazon needs 1 week from release to send out my limited edition q.q
    *cry* but nvm. this game is totally worth it.

Anyone getting this that has 3.15 should let us know if it requires an update to play. It would be very appreciated.

Forgive me not completely understanding, but just to make sure. Regardless of where you get this game, if you get the PS3 verison you'll get this extra content?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News