Sponsored Links
[IMGW]http://media.1up.com/media?id=3356600[/IMGW]This isn't the type of story we normally have to write about here at 1UP, and it's more than a little heartbreaking to report. Glen Angus, an artist for Raven Software with contributions to [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links], passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last week.

Not long before this tragic turn of events, Glen's two-year-old son Teddy was diagnosed with severe autism, requiring extremely expensive therapy. Glen created the image included in this story to help drum up support for fighting the disorder, along with a beautiful [Register or Login to view links] on his website. Here's how you can help without having to donate anything more than a couple minutes of time:

"I sincerely hope you like this image and find it stirring enough to help me out. I know a lot of you, and have tried to help inspire many of you in the past. I do not intend to presume you owe me anything for that -- I simply implore that you take a couple minutes out of your day, vote on this piece to get it more views, tell your friends to visit and follow the link that I have provided below to politely voice your opinion in asking the government to lower the time it takes to get children like my son help.

Also to show your support for an upcoming mandate that will push insurance companies to cover children with autism's therapy, for which they currently do nothing. It doesn't have to be much -- a sentence or two and a copy to this link. You do not have to be from Wisconsin or even this country to show your support. Please consider

[Register or Login to view links]

1UP and all of the friends and family of Glen Angus urge you to send in your supportive e-mail and help Glen's son. In addition to this, Raven has put up contact info for sending donations to Glen's family on [Register or Login to view links]. Payments can be sent to:
Glen Angus Memorial Fund

c/o Park Bank

P.O. Box 8969

Madison, WI 53791

Thanks to [Register or Login to view links] for sharing the news with us!