Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ratchet & Clank Future Has a Mandatory 500MB PS3 HDD Install

Sponsored Links
    Although not quite as nice as the optional Tekken 6 PS3 HDD install, today it was confirmed that Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time for PS3 will have a mandatory (but small) 500MB installation.

To quote: "Much like Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, the latest Ratchet & Clank title also features a mandatory installation. Requiring 500MBs of space, A Crack in Time will only take up a small fraction of your HDD space.

Instead of watching a boring loading screen, though, the game will have Captain Qwark recap the events of Tools of Destruction in an interview.

If you haven't played Tools of Destruction for a while, or somehow missed out on the awesome experience, you'll know the basics as to why Clank is missing and who the Zoni are through this interesting and comical interview."

Ratchet & Clank Future Has a Mandatory 500MB PS3 HDD Install

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have no problem having to install it, i am a huge ratchet and clank fan. I have played every single game on the ps2, psp, ps3 and have not been disappointed by the series.

Sponsored Links

500gb Hd

Sponsored Links
    ok my question is this.. will a Seagate 500GB hard drive work or do you have to have a special model?

Would this hard drive have to be formatted Linux first?

Thank you

prettymuch any 2.5" drive will work, and the PS3 will format it when you start it up the first time. Not sure if theres anything special you have to do for a 3.5" drive or not, besides house it externally.

Quote Originally Posted by broy4686 View Post
    prettymuch any 2.5" drive will work, and the PS3 will format it when you start it up the first time. Not sure if theres anything special you have to do for a 3.5" drive or not, besides house it externally.
    Be careful because that isn't exactly true. If you get a 2.5 HDD that is slower then the original one in the ps3 then it will NOT work as well. I recommend a Solid State drive to be honest.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News