Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time Offers Pre-Rendered Graphics

Sponsored Links
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time finally brings the graphical quality of pre-rendered CGI to video game consoles.

Insomniac's hard work has finally produced CGI quality graphics rendered in real-time on the PlayStation 3. Sure, it might not quite be at Wall-E level yet, but Toy Story 2 quality pre-rendered graphics have definately been reached.

To quote: Insomniac Games, who have produced more games for the PS3 than any other developer (Resistance 1, Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction, Resistance 2) brings their fourth game, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time (or what they like to call Clock Blockers) with an even more polished engine.

The pre-defined animation and limited scope of the cutscenes mean that Insomniac can pull more out of the PS3 for their real-time rendered cutscenes in A Crack in Time, though the gameplay graphics are just as spectacular.

The latest gameplay footage of A Crack in Time video is below also:

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've gotta to say, I really enjoyed those PS3 Insomniac games listed. Resistance 2 was particularly impressive ( I got it with my ps3 bundle and it made me buy resistance: fall of man) - the graphics were stunning and then online play was inspiring (that said, I always come about 20th in a 120 player match =( )

I did play the Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction and found it to be enjoyable but similar to the exsisting R&C Games. This said, I am very much looking forward to "A Crank in Time" as its trailers look 'mighty fine'.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News