Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

R2-D2 Added in Soul Calibur IV

Sponsored Links
    A Japanese magazine scan has revealed that R2-D2 from Starwars will be a playable character in the upcoming Soul Calibur IV.

It is unclear from the scan whether R2-D2 will be a system specific character like Darth Vader and Yoda.

Here's a Translation of the Profile of R2-D2 according to the scan.

Race: Astromech Droid
    Place of Birth: Industrial Automation
    Height: 96cm
    Weight: Depends on add on gear
    Birth Date: Unknown
    Blood Type: None
    Weapon: Stun Arm, Saber Launcher
    Style: J Type Defense Program
    Family: Many Others of the same type

R2-D2 Added in Soul Calibur IV

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Man, they really took the whole Star-Wars thing seriously... maybe they should have added Yoda instead, don't ya think? Even tho, I heard it might be able to download him as an addon from the PSN... just a rumor tho.

Sponsored Links

Smile Yoda Rocks

Sponsored Links
    Um Yoda IS in Soul Calibur 4 and darth vader is too but only for the 360 and yoda in the PS3. personally i prefer yoda but to each his own... Im still waiting for capcom to get off their buts and give us some old capcom greats like a snk vs streetfighter or marvel universe or SOMETHING!!!?

i know were getting another streetfighter.... but IMHO they should have expanded that game to a VS capcom marvel snk or ? i dont mind 3d fighters but they could capitalize on the marvel buzz again with these titles!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Too much Starwars! I like Starwars, wookies luke and all, but i miss those "exclusive" Characters like Link in SC2 for NGC. I really would prefer playing kratos or the girl of Heavenly sword than r2d2.

hmm, I can't really see r2d2 fitting into the whole soul calibur thing. I would much prefer kratos from God of War. Does anyone know if r2d2 is exclusive to either ps3 or 360?

Holy crap, that's right, Nariko would be incredible in SC IV.

I'm a pretty big Starwars fanboy sometimes and got real exited when i saw that r2 would be in the game, but... damn, Nariko would just be... whew.

Honestly, i'm almost amazed that she isn't an exclusive, that's kind of a bad call on Sony's part [how much worse could the licensing really be for that compared to adding more Star Wars characters].

Whehehe r2d2 in SC2. That's the same as the Star Wars characters in the game "Lego: Indiana Jones"

It's possible I guess. R2D2 just seems like it would have no real way of attacking with the "stun arm" and whatever the saber launcher is. I expect any downloadable character to cost $5 since Namco wants to make a lot of money. They might as well include 3PO just for kicks.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News