Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PTOM Reveals Gran Turismo 5 Night Racing and GT5 PS3 Box Art

Sponsored Links
    Forum user Digital-Nitrate of GTPlanet.net (linked above) has posted a few scans from the latest PlayStation: The Official Magazine (PTOM) which reveals both Gran Turismo 5 Night Racing and GT5 PS3 box art.

Apparently the game will have over 1,000 vehicles including Indy cars. All of which has modeled interiors, external visual deformation and mechanical damage.

170 "premium" cars also feature internal deformation. The magazine also confirms that the racing tracks will be supporting weather effects and day/night cycles.

From the gameplay perspective, Gran Turismo 5 will be using the PlayStation Eye for head-tracking. Moreover, you can set up the game to be displayed on three screens for multi-display if you have three PlayStation 3 systems lying around. Finally, the game will have Youtube HD uploading and 16-players online support.

Gran Turismo 5 is slated for a summer release on the PlayStation 3.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    While I didn't care for the time trial demo that was released a few weeks back I'm still really excited about this title. And even though its five months or more away it will be nice to have a AAA title release in the summer when we normally have a drought of gaming releases.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This will provide a nice reprieve with the summer season coming up, nice box art and the cars selection

1000 cars are a lot wow didn't expect to have so much choice. Is there any news about online play ?

1000 cars will be duplicates with higher performance just like all the other GT games don't be fooled by them but when the game does come out and it is 1000 different cars then I will correct my self and apologise but I don't see that happening.

still the game does look damn nice graphics wise.

I literally cannot wait for this game, I'm like a kid at xmas.

This game is gonna be great. I hope they have fixed the issue with some people not being able to update the game. I was never able to play online with prologue due to this!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News