Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hello i am from outside usa , i am uncertain this rules are just for usa or for all the world.

I know... but many law systems over the world do NOT agree that Sony is gona play lawyer for his own!

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    heaps of games have online pass only access for online play. i purchased nfs shift 2 the other day from my local second hand shop and got home only to find i had to pay for online since the code was already used once.. either that or go to my local game shop and copy a "new" code out of the new stock on the shelf.. and it worked... LOL
    Yeah but the other online pass systems were orchestrated by third-party douchebag publishers (like EA). The PSN Pass comes directly from Sony and will be present on all the PS3 first-party games from here on out. We will probably start seeing them on most third-party games soon as well.

Plus come on, if other publishers are doing it too that doesn't make it right or acceptable. I think EA was the first publisher to pull this scumbag move, now everybody else is following suite.

If I'm going to pay to play online I might as well get an Xbox. The reason I got a PS3 in the first place was online play for free.

i am done with sony its time to break their servers for real this time i tried to tell them to stop but i guess its up to me to shut them down what they are doing is plain wrong. it is going to stop no more contracts from sony. no more contracts from sony any more.

i say we take out our ak's and go talk to them. time to do something is now!!! Every One hack them on the 9/28/2011 at 8 pm eastern time show them that they can't do what they want. they are stealing our rights fight back.

...or we can stop buying sony products.

Quote Originally Posted by HACKDEPS3 View Post
    i am done with sony its time to break their servers for real this time i tried to tell them to stop but i guess its up to me to shut them down what they are doing is plain wrong. it is going to stop no more contracts from sony. no more contracts from sony any more.

i say we take out our ak's and go talk to them. time to do something is now!!! Every One hack them on the 9/28/2011 at 8 pm eastern time show them that they can't do what they want. they are stealing our rights fight back.
    So 2 wrongs make a right? Which terror organization do you belong to? In the year of our Lord 4500 BC this is the "best" way to go (given technology), but since man created fire, things started to become a bit more civilized.

In principle, this borders the same mentality of some ejits getting into planes and flying into buildings. It is terrorism and there are a number of laws that can land you up in jail for some of the stuff you mentioned. If you dislike what $ony is doing, then boycott them in a civilized way like HeyManHRU said, but leave the terrorism talk for your poker nights with your groupies! - rep for that!
    Last edited by OGroteKoning; 09-18-2011 at 03:12 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sony Confirms AT&T Mobility Ruling Spurred New PSN TOS Change

Last week we reported that the PSN Terms were updated followed by how to Opt-Out of the new Class Action waiver, and today Sony confirms to CNN (linked above) that the http://www.lawmemo.com/supreme/case/concepcion/ (http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/10pdf/09-893.pdf) US Supreme Court ruling earlier this year spurred the recent PlayStation Network TOS change.

To quote: "Sony said this week that the new terms-of-service changes were made, as some analysts suspected, in response to a Supreme Court decision in April. In that case, AT&T Mobility was permitted to include and enforce a clause in employment contracts that bars workers from bringing class-action suits.

"The Supreme Court recently ruled in the AT&T case that language like this is enforceable," a spokeswoman for Sony's PlayStation unit wrote in an e-mail.

"The updated language in the TOS is designed to benefit both the consumer and the company by ensuring that there is adequate time and procedures to resolve disputes."

Like AT&T, Sony prefers to settle disputes outside of court through a process called arbitration."

More PlayStation 3 News...

LOL if you don't like sony why do you own a ps3.. you seem really intelligent as i am really sarcastic!!.. i'd actually vote to ban you but it doesn't seem possible. +rep to OGrote..

Arbitration is a much cheaper process than a pucker court case, but the AT&T clause was between employer and employees and not manufacturer and end user. Also, normally, existing employers will not be affected as the T&C under which the were employed can not be changed without their consent. $ony changes TOS without consulting existing end users - it is totally one sided and wrong in my opinion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast