Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSN Exclusive: Kick-Ass: The Game to be Released April 29, 2010

Sponsored Links
    From a comic book by Mark Millar to a full feature film and now its very own game: Kick-Ass the game hits the PlayStation Network and Apple's iPhone on April 29, 2010 for $14.99.

Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl and Big Daddy will be playable characters. The game is also set to feature Facebook missions and integration.

To quote: "We are excited to provide players a closer look at the gameplay and characters involved in Kick-Ass," said Howard Horowitz, Founder and CEO of WHA Entertainment, Inc.

"Kick-Ass is set to deliver non-stop superhero action to gamers, and what could be more fun than getting to play as one of the three super heroes based on the super characters featured in the movie?"

Finally, Kick-Ass the movie hits theaters on Friday.

PSN Exclusive: Kick-Ass: The Game to be Released April 29, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    maybe i see the movie!!!but for the game... i don't think soo!!!

Thanks anyway!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    think it will have a bigger impact on the apple store psn because unlike the iPhone is more popular on the side of the small production.

I think it will have a bigger impact on the apple store as opposed to PSN because the iPhone is more popular on the side of the small production.
    Last edited by LIL935; 04-19-2010 at 03:04 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News