Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PSN Down for Unscheduled Maintenance, Sony Updates Incoming

Sponsored Links
    Update: Several sources including [Register or Login to view links] now confirm that PSN services are back online!

According to [Register or Login to view links], an anonymous source confirmed that the PSN downtime is indeed due to technical issues and not annother intrusion into Sony's online network, to quote:

“The recent PSN outage isn’t because of an external intrusion but a technical issue within the network. Should be fixed in the next few hours and is nothing to get worried about.

Finally, below are some recent Tweets from PlayStationEU on the current situation:

Current indications are that we'll be restoring PlayStation Network services in approx. two hours. We appreciate your patience.

PlayStation Network engineers are working hard on restoring the service. However, we have no news on when it will be back online.

We're aware that PSN is currently unavailable and working with the technicians to find out when it will be restored. Apologies.

PSN Down for Unscheduled Maintenance, Sony Updates Incoming

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PSN requires more maintenance than Buster from Mythbusters. They really struggle to find their feet. Imagine the losses in revenue if they charged subsribers per hour on PSN.

Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    who cares?

WOOT!!!! I LOVE this, I hope that they've been hacked again, but a lot worse this time, and the best part about it is that there was no video threats or anything. So If it was a "Unerground hacker" with no one for sony to look for or "sue" , holy crap, can't wait to see the outcome of this, but 9/10 it's nothing but, there is still a chance, anyways sweet, take em down whoever you are, take no prisoners!!! La-Resistance lives on.

Really? Who cares? .... Lets think about this ... Everybody who plays online games ... Yup - thats it I guess. Oh yes - and $ony

Arrow

According to reports, PSN is back online for many now: examiner.com/video-game-in-national/playstation-network-service-restored-online-gaming-commences

Users are reporting that PlayStation Network services are back online and in full working order. Those looking to get online to purchase or play some online titles can do so once again. It should be noted that while some are gaining access to PSN, it may still take some time to reach you.

It's best to test it out and see what result comes your way. If it doesn't work right now, it should be fully restored in all regions within the hour.

i just woke up and its fine here in aussie.. there are some real idiots around..

thanks for the news boss.. looks like that 3.72 update really did offer us better peformance eh.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by boob4me View Post
    WOOT!!!! I LOVE this, I hope that they've been hacked again, but a lot worse this time, and the best part about it is that there was no video threats or anything. So If it was a "Unerground hacker" with no one for sony to look for or "sue" , holy crap, can't wait to see the outcome of this, but 9/10 it's nothing but, there is still a chance, anyways sweet, take em down whoever you are, take no prisoners!!! La-Resistance lives on.
    get a life, psn being down may hit sonys pockets a bit but it also stops people from enjoying their hobby and communicating with distant friends (yeah they can phone them but ps3 chat is free)

How many times will this happen? -_-

Banned User
    Anonymous are pissed at Sony for starting a 'Pay to Play' service that comes with Resistance 3 so they are attacking. Expect more downtime over the next few days/weeks.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News