Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sony Twitter Update
    Quote Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation
    PSN status update (part 2): Readers/followers are confirming that "slim" units (120/250 GB models) are connecting normally.
    That confirms what we've all had a hunch about.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spark32 View Post
    To get your games and DLC to work again, wait until you can sign into PSN, then redownload anything that's in your download list on any/all of your accounts that you have ever downloaded anything onto your console, which will reactivate all of your downloads that you have installed on your hard drive which you downloaded on that account.
    As requested, I have now linked your reply in the first post spark32 so those interested will see it. I have also added the second update of Sony confirming the "non-Slim" hunch as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am getting the same error code (60Gb Fat with 3.15 Firmware).

Unable to access PSN, lost trophy information for Assassins Creed 2 and can no longer play the game, Marvel vs Capcom 2 has reset to trial mode and the TV icon on the XMB has gone too. Hopefully Sony can find a solution for this soon.

I was at a friends house earlier today and he has a 60gb phat ps3 which got the error code and lost trophies so i was worried, luckily so far I'm one of the unaffected phat users (Original 60gb) on 3.15. I leave my ps3 always signed into the PSN and I'm still online. So if I haven't had the problem yet I should be fine?

Was checking the Sony forums to see what was going on and it seems that the forums are down now.

Cant a guy play a lil NHL 10

I went in the kitchen to grab a burger and a drink. When I came back into the room my PS3 was frozen on the community play screen (nhl 10).. nothing new.. so I restart the machine and I get the 8001050F BS... They need to fix this... My twin bro on his new slim is cruising right along.. even called to laugh at me about it.

As long as its the clock prob and its fixed quick cool, I have had my phatty for 2 yrs now and this is prob #1.

Damn!!! they got me too

i'll give it till tomorrow, till i try the battery removal CJPC suggested. i'm saving money right now so when everyone starts dumping there fatties cheap, I'll be ready ... lmao.

Okay i assumed that it was only the PSN network that managed to send a bug to our ps3's and cause them to malfuntion but the same bug is happening to people who don't even have their ps3 online. To see if this information is correct i called my friend who doesn't have internet but owns a ps3 (to think in this day and age there are people who can afford a ps3 but not the internet) and asked him to see if he could play any of his games and behold the same error everyone else has.

My PS3 fat 60 gb went down like at 10 eastern time i tried to log back in but i couldnt. I start up FIFA 10 and it says that it couldnt download trophy info and that it will now quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    If someone is bored and wants to give it a try - gut your PS3, disconnect the battery going to the syscon. The RTC is done by the syscon, removing the battery should reset the date.

If it works or not, is another question, but keep it unplugged (the CR2032) for a few minutes, and stick it back in!
    Someone on IRC named zarge confirmed this works, however, you have to open the PS3 so it may be safer to wait for Sony's "proper" fix... but he claims he did it and is now playing MW2 fine with his Fat PS3 console.

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast