Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    For those interested in the key for the program, try:

A9QTbosh0W0D^{7467l-n_>2Y%JG^v>o
    Thank you very much for the key :-)

Have ported the existing code into VB.Net as a Windows Application and is now automated - just need a PSN ID and Region - and will retrieve Profile Information (No need to grab the secret PSN name@ and use 2nd app).

Did it all without aid of my PS3 too.. its sent away to get fixed.. damn laser.

Quote Originally Posted by jabberosx View Post
    nice. Any progress on making a win32 client for this ? I do not have a Linux machine handy at the mo.
    Yes i have just created one myself. Although i guess i'm not ready to release it yet - its just a small part of an ongoing project i have wanted to continue.
    Last edited by gtxboyracer; 01-05-2010 at 03:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't really get it why is the key so important?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoUsername View Post
    I don't really get it why is the key so important?
    It's been a while, but if memory serves me, its used with the communication between client and server, so it is necessary to have the proper key!

Quote Originally Posted by gtxboyracer View Post
    Thank you very much for the key :-)

Yes i have just created one myself. Although i guess i'm not ready to release it yet - its just a small part of an ongoing project i have wanted to continue.
    Cool. Looking forward to the release. I will help test out if you need.
    Also, not sure if they messaging part's been worked out. But if so that will be just AWESOME! And really usefull..

Maybe we should petiton sony to release a Win32 client. IMO It would be pretty sweet to be able to message friends online if you are not on your PS3 yourself.

Yep sure thing - at the moment there are a few things i need to work around, i have quite a few more important URLs i need to test - but without having my PS3 around its hard to test myself with my own tools to trace all the data-flows, etc. Should have it back in 2 weeks time :-)

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News