Sponsored Links
    ugh, the rumor mill is rampant again =(

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think i will get one.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some of those features would be nice, like the ability for the PS4 to go into hibernation, but all the "automatic" stuff would be terrible. I like the ability to tell my PS3 how to handle the video output resolution and audio settings, having everything automatically decided for me just opens up the potential for various problems. Kind of sounds like Vista/Win7, where a lot of things are just decided for you without your input. I don't like technology deciding for me based on what it thinks I want, I like options and lots of customization features and I would like to be able to change something if I don't like it.

Sadly based on how companies are implementing technology nowadays (to suite those who probably struggle with a pencil), the PS4 will likely be mostly automated with very little in terms of options and customization features.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    Ewww cool as hell.

This is the ugliest design i have ever seen.
    The PS1 was slightly uglier.

don't tell me you actually believe in this? first the concept is fail it looks like some failed concept for p3 slim second this is not as on any of the major gaming sites like IGN or Eurogamer or gameinformer, don't beleve in anything you see on the net, lot of crap is posted there.

Beautiful.

And that 'Freezing games' was actually a functionality he really needed! Multitasking?

Grts

finally multitasking i hope we will be able to hear music while playing and i don't like the Design so muck its really Similar to the ps3 slim design. i hope they will change it a bit and i don't like so much the idea of eche 30 Minutes he will turn off his power adaptor and switch to batteries becuse it will cus lower performance.

all in all i can't wait till it will come out but i'm worried about my ps3 because i'll stop playing with it but i hope the ps4 will have compatibility 4 ps3 games.

ok well what would the resolution be with 6 pictures? 680x480? doubt that high, when the current barely handle split screen ? hehe spacy ^^ i actually like the design hehe, but iam not like others ^^

Dam this look egaly... I have much better designed see... future... non is good as far I can say many user who bought ps3 fat or slim are still use same old tv or the use pc moniter... now a days no one want to spend money just for to play... that is just my thought...

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by tigereye; 07-17-2011 at 12:53 PM

the specs sound good but hopefully theres a full backwards compatible one so i can play ps1, 2 and 3 games. the design is ugly.

i like one at geekologie.com/2009/09/looks_breakable_new_ps4_concep.php design better and its futuristic as they call it.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News