Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up [PS3NEWS] CoD4 Clan Tag Project!

Sponsored Links
    As a means of expanding the site I though it would be a good idea if we set up a [PS3NEWS] CoD4 Clan Tag. This would raise awareness of the site online and increase the community spirit within the members of the site.

Members could flaunt their commitment to the site and we could set up Clan-based matches online. We could also set up a STICKY Forum thread with a list of [PS3NEWS] Clan members PSN IDs so that you can easily find friends who are part of it and add them to your friends list.

If anyone would be intrested in such a idea the please post in the Forum thread linked to this article (or HERE) with your PSN ID and if we get enough interest then it may be something we would consider in the near future.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have been thinking, after what VendeTTa said, in that COD4 has a maximum 4 character clan tag and I don't think there's a way in which we can represent the site in only 4 characters, unless anyone has some suggestions I think we'll have to leave it, for now atleast. But theres not that much we can really do with it. sorry guys. pehaps like one of you siad, whose name escapses me and i cba to find the quote said you could do something similar on Warhawk. That would be great, if there are any other games that allow clan or groups of some sort then we should try to use them at least!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK, I guess I will purge, close, and unSTICK this for now then.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News