Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't mean to be ignorant but what will do for us?

I know it allows us to upload the param.sfo files to a database but what would the database be used for or where will it be used?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can view the database at [Register or Login to view links] for example, these are the EUR games [Register or Login to view links].

The purpose is just to consolidate a list of games with their TITLE and TITLE ID.

AFAIK there is no list that exists that is maintained, or has a great deal of games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Damox.

i tried doing more then 1 i can't even do 2 at a time, and can someone tell me the point of this collection?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstitch View Post
    i tried doing more then 1 i can't even do 2 at a time, and can someone tell me the point of this collection?
    More than one what ?

can some create a program to download English language for PS3 games cause some of them has different language ?
    Last edited by goodone; 03-22-2011 at 01:15 PM

Lightbulb

Just an idea, how about allowing users to upload their list and save it as well. Something like online db of Games I have. This would allow me to share my game list with my friends (and see theirs as well). We can also add fields like

"Location" - which HD is the games in
    "Working" - Is the game dump working
    "Status" - Playing/Dropped
    "Progress" - self explanotary

I mean something like anidb, if you know what it is.

the list would be more useful if it includes the collection of original eboot and param.

nm but can you tell me what the point of the list is?

Quote Originally Posted by costocart View Post
    the list would be more useful if it includes the collection of original eboot and param.
    I considered something like this. The eboot.bin files are simply too big for users to upload.

For example, Bulletstorms eboot.bin is nearly 100mb. My collection of 55 games would result in an upload of over 700mb. Whereas my param.sfo files are less than 100kb (for 55 games).

I have thought about including a download link for the param.sfo file, but I'm pretty sure that would be illegal.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News